Enhanced Health and Safety Protocols:
We will be posting signs around the theater that the health and safety of our guests, performers, and staff is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the evolving Coronavirus situation globally through updates from local, state, and national officials. The Orpheum Theatre continues to welcome guests to our venue and has implemented preventative measures.
Our venue has a high standard of cleanliness which assists with illness prevention. Examples of our enhanced health and safety protocols are:
- Training for all employees on health and safety procedures
- Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests and employees
- Frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after events
- End of event sanitation procedures for the entire venue
- Requesting guests and employees and vendors to stay home if they are feeling ill
We are keeping abreast of all applicable health advisories and we are continuously communicating with our employees and vendors about illness prevention
THE ORPHEUM THEATRE WILL ADHERE TO ANY MANDATORY GOVERNMENTAL REQUIREMENTS. SHOULD NO MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS BE ISSUED, THE ULTIMATE DECISION TO CANCEL OR POSTPONE AN EVENT LIES WITH THE PROMOTER OF THE EVENT.
Resources to Guests and Team Members
Your health and safety are important to us. The CDC recommends everyday preventative actions to help stop the spread of germs, such as staying home when sick, washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following proper respiratory cough etiquette, avoiding close contact with people who are sick, and avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Use an alcohol- based sanitizer that contains at least 60 % alcohol if soap and water are not available.
We recommend everyone stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Public Health: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/
The Orpheum Theatre is here to assist you with any questions or concerns. Please contact us.